Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Little Legs Leg Warmers - Rainbow Polka Dot

My Little
My Little Legs Leg Warmers - Rainbow Polka Dot
by My Little Legs

Buy new: $7.50
2 used & new from $7.50

(Visit the Best Sellers in Leg Warmers list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

My Little Legs Leg Warmers are girly, funky, and maybe a little bit retro. They're an exciting accessory for your child's outfit! Composition: 80% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex Length: 12 inches One Size Approximate Fit:            Newborn to age 4- fits to the top of the thigh            Age 4 to 8- fits above the knee            Age 10- small adults- fits just below the knee ***sizing recommendations are based on average sizes for age groups.***


. Read more

Find the best price Click Here
Buy now

No comments:

Post a Comment